Szkoła Języków Obcych INFINITY jest autoryzowanym centrum egzaminacyjnym TOEFL® iBT w Krakowie.
Egzamin w naszej szkole oraz prowadzonym przez nas INFINITY – PROMETRIC TEST CENTER odbywa się średnio 3 razy w miesiącu.
Aby zarejestrować się na egzamin w naszym ośrodku należy wejść na stronę www.toefl.org i tam dokonać rejestracji wybierając nasze centrum (Szkoła Języków Obcych INFINITY, lub INFINITY -Prometric Test Center) wśród dostępnych dat.
W szkole INFINITY możecie Państwo także intensywnie przygotować się do egzaminu TOEFL w ramach kurs TOEFL Kraków. Uruchamiamy kursu cyklicznie: więcej szczegółów tutaj.
Cena kursu: 640 zł (lub 2 x 329 zł) – cena promocyjna!
General ID Document Requirements
With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all of the following requirements. Each ID document must:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include your full name exactly matching the name on the ID document used to register, excluding accents or diacritical marks
- include a recent, recognizable photograph
- include your signature (the name on the ID and the signature name must match)
ID Requirements in the Country/Location Where You Plan to Test
Acceptable Primary ID Documents
Testing Within Your Country of Citizenship
The following ID documents are acceptable for admission to a test center within your country of citizenship:
- Passport with name, photograph and signature
- National ID with name, photograph and signature*
- Driver’s license with name, photograph and signature
- Military ID with name, photograph and signature*
*If your National ID does not include your signature, you must also present a supplemental ID that includes your photograph. If your Military ID does not include your signature, you must also present a supplemental ID that does include your signature.
Testing Outside Your Country of Citizenship
If you are testing outside your country of citizenship:
- You must present a valid passport with your name, photograph and signature as your primary ID.
- If you are testing in a European Union, Schengen Zone or Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) country other than the one where you reside, you can use your valid national or European identity card, if you have one. The card must contain your name, a recent, recognizable photograph, your date of birth and your signature. If this ID does not contain all of these items, you will be required to present a Supplemental ID.
- Diplomatic and embassy IDs cannot be used as primary identification in place of passports.
- If your passport is not written in English-language letters, you must also present a Supplemental ID that includes your name, a recent, recognizable photograph and is written in English.
Unacceptable ID Documents
The following documents are not acceptable as primary or Supplemental ID under any circumstances:
- Any document that is photocopied or expired
- Any document that does not exactly match the name you used when you registered
- International driver’s license
- Draft classification card
- International student ID
- Credit/debit card of any kind
- Notary-prepared letter or document
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Employee ID card
- Any temporary ID card
- Diplomatic, consulate or embassy ID card
Note: If your ID document is not written in English-language letters and the test center supervisor cannot read it, you may not be able to test and your test fee will not be refunded.
Unable to Meet ID Requirements
If you have been granted political asylum, have refugee status or are otherwise unable to meet the ID requirements, you must contact the ETS Office of Testing Integrity (OTI) at least 7 days before you register. You must receive approval from OTI before you register. Be prepared to submit any requested documents to OTI for review. If you do not contact OTI and as a result you are not permitted to test or your scores are held or canceled, your test fee will not be refunded.
ETS Office of Testing Integrity (OTI)
- (Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern time, except U.S. holidays)
W razie trudności prosimy o kontakt pod numerem telefonu: 537 017 211 lub email@example.com